I was tagged by the abnosome idontlikeyourcat :)
-Answer the 10 questions
-Write 10 new questions for others
-Tag 10 new people… Psst— pass it on.
1. If you could travel to any city in the world and spend a month there, where would you go? London. Yes, I’ve been there loads of times, but I love it there. I’d move there tomorrow if I could.
2. Favorite foods? Custard pie is on top, I don’t make it often because not many people around me love it as much as I do. I’ve also got a big weakness for Jelly Babies, Peanut M&Ms and Jammy Dodgers.
3. Do you have any tattoos? What do they mean to you? No, I’ve been thinking of 2 designs for about 3 years now, but haven’t gotten them because donating blood has become more important to me. (I don’t want to take a year off of donating, at least now.)
4. Nerdiest thing you’ve ever done? Oh man…well a couple things come to mind, but the top (and most recent) is setting up a SPN themed book club with a couple of friends. Now the really nerdy bit is the detail and research I’ve put into it. Our first book was Nevermore (the first in the Supernatural book series) and I’ve made resources that have links to music and locations that are mentioned, where in the SPN timeline the book takes place, as well as characters and people that are referred to. Today, I made a new post for our next set of stories- fairy tales…with links to each tale, along with questions to think about while reading. (So I happily made a lesson plan- outside of school, for fun. Yes. I am lesson planning on my free time. I just can’t hide my “teacher.”)
5. Do you enjoy being with friends or alone more? This really depends on my mood. I love chatting, and there are times where I need that human interaction…while other times I need to be alone.
6. Tea or coffee? Tea. Tea. Tea. (Yorkshire please. Maybe with a Jammy Dodger.)
7. Favorite movies of all time? The Breakfast Club, Bright Star, Third Star, The Kingdom of Heaven are movies I love and watch over and over…but I also have a list of “sick day” movies that are just comfort, Despicable Me (1 or 2), Ten Inch Hero and Laws of Attraction.
8. What is hanging on the walls in your bedroom right now? 2 landscape paintings that I made, 1 print of a Gustave Klimt painting
9. If you had to take five books to a deserted island and could only read those five for the rest of your life, which books would you take? I’ve been thinking about this question since last night. There’s so many. Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Persuasion by Jane Austen, The Poems of John Keats, and Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling
10. Weasley Wizard Wheezes or Honeydukes? Honeydukes!!
Now 10 Questions for you:
1. What are you the geekiest about?
2. Who was your favorite teacher? Why?
3. Favorite sweets?
4. In elementary school, what did you want to be when you grew up?
5. Choose a power: healing, invisibility, transformation
6. What books have made a big impact on you?
7. What’s your favorite room to be in?
8. What are your “sick day” movies?
9. Favorite holiday? Why?
10. Talk about something you have done, that you are proud of. :)
Mala-Di, EmpathyShines, DebWebs, EverythingisPoetry, LookatTheseFreakingHipsters, beforehandful, LilyisMilesAway, Tuesdays-We-Wear-Trenchcoats, Almassi, HedgehogandOtter